Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Botanic Gardens, The First Trip

 Awesome! We Made it in undetected! 
Its a giant forest, how are we supposed to find our way around?  
  (Grub Sub) Well we will start here... wait what is that? 
 (Putrid Pizza) And why is it in the middle of the water? 
(Grub Sub) you think if I jump in I can infect those fish?  
 (Dodgy Doughnut) I wouldn't try it... they look hungry...  
 (Putrid Pizza) Hey guys, I can totally make it in!!  
 Never mind, whatever it is in there... Looks angry.. 
 (Dodgy Doughnut) Where to now boys?
 Never a better time for some Rock Climbing! 
 (Grub Sub) Pizza!!! You lead us right into quicksand! 
 Whew, that was close... who would have thought this place was so big! 
(Grub Sub) Hey guys, wait for me!  
 (Dodgy Doughnut) Look, a waterfall! 
(Doughnut) It's Amazing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment