Friday, September 28, 2018

THE TAKE OVER OF THE LAST PIZZA HUT!



 We Made it boys, The Last Pizza Hut! 
 Where should we start?
 (Fungus Fries) I bet we could rot this whole table! 
 (Pizza Man) Heya, You Ova there! What are you doing to my Pizza?
 Leave my pizza ALONE, I will slica you into pieces!
 (Putrid Pizza) Go! Ill handle this! 

 (Pizza Man) It'sa over for you! 
 (Putrid Pizza) I don't think so! This restaurant will be ours!
 (Pizza Man) You haven't seen the last of me!
 I have to get up to the top! 
 Maybe if I camouflage myself I can make it up there! 
 YES! It worked!
 Alright boys! Are you ready to Rot???? 
 Get out of the building, We are taking over!
 Let's take it out!
 We did it boys! Pizza Hut is ours! 
We have to get back to HQ, Hide!


THE PIZZA MAN WILL RETURN!

No comments:

Post a Comment