Monday, October 14, 2019

The Hostile Take Over of Silver Mine Subs!

Lead By Grub Sub
There it is boys, out last mission! Let's make this count!
I don't think anyone saw us sneak in!
-Grot Dog- Humans put such weird things on their walls
Just look at all that goop on the top of the sandwich, I need to take this place over! 
Grot, you have eyes on the front? 
-Grot Dog- Almost time! 
You cant stop us! everyone out! We rotting your restaurant!
Good job guys! it's time to head home, lets hitch a ride!

(I told the employee to look scared, instead she looked like the was going to fight them. First time ever! I had to keep the picture, it was the last mission and it was not supposed to be easy!
Thank you to the Employees of Silver Mine Subs for playing along with me! I appreciate finding someone to help me with this project! you guys are awesome!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment